Monday, September 10, 2007

Doing much better


Hello friends,

I think the saying "No news is good news" holds a lot of truth. Things have gotten much better lately for me without the medication. With the drugs out of my system, I am able to once again think clearly, which is a joy. I'm still not a 100% there when it comes to stamina (no 12 hour work days for me anytime soon), but I'm more or less back.

What does the future hold? Well, I'll probably be going back to work in a few weeks on a part time basis. At the same time, I'll be continuing the regime of physical therapy as well as the various doctor's appointments.

A few people have asked to see a picture of me, the one here is from a great trip we just had to the Canadian Rockies. In the picture you can see me and Shira and behind us is the amazing Lake Louise up in Banff National Park.

Take care,
Guy

5 comments:

James Chung said...

Guy,

What a great picture! I think I know the exact spot! My wife and I visited Banff and Lake Louise a few years ago.

I'd love to go grab some food or coffee if you're up for it. I had a minor ICU stay (3 nights) last month. Tiny compared to your experience.

James Chung

Glenn said...

Awesome! Great to hear you are doing so well. We're looking forward to seeing you back at work!

Unknown said...

Guy,

It is good to see you in that photo. You & Shira are looking awesome. Also good to know that you are doing much better.

With best regards.

Phani

Ginger Cullen said...

you look fantastic! we miss you here at PayPal. :)

Scott said...

Hey Guy,

Wonderful photo -- you're looking great!

Glad to know your doing better.

Take care,

-- Scott