Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back to work!

Hi Folks,

As of this Monday I'm back to work at PayPal on a part time basis. I joined the PayPal strategy team working on PayPal Labs projects.

We're all at our core creatures of habit. Being back to work and having a supportive framework does wonders to my sense of productivity and satisfaction.

On the medical front, there are still some procedures I need to go through in addition to continuing physical therapy. I expect these would continue to be in my life for quite a while, but I am learning to incorporate them into my routine.

I imagine that my updates to this blog would become even less frequent than they have been before. Instead of checking in every once in a while, you can use the RSS feed (in case you know how to use this stuff). It is - http://guyrecovers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

I want to take a minute and thank all of you who have read, supported, commented and cared. Your attention made all the difference to me and my family in the path that we walked these past months.

Guy

2 comments:

Donush said...

Great news!! Good luck in your new role!

Kisses,
Doron

mengerin said...

Guy, it's great to have you back. It's an incredible journey you've been on and we look forward to the next adventure, but we hope it lacks the same level of drama. :-)