Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well, it didn't happen

Hi Folks,

During the days leading to and the day of the procedure, I was not feeling well. My pain was increasing substantially and my overall feeling was not good. Consulting with the surgeon, we both decided that it was probably not a good idea to go through with the surgery since it entailed general anasthesia.

I'm on some stronger meds now and working hard with the physical therapist to get my shoulders to where they need to be (hopefully that will reduce the pain). The good news is that this recent week I've been feeling a lot better. So, if you feel the urge to pick up the phone or drive over for a visit, please go ahead, I love you all :-)

Cheers,
-Guy

1 comment:

mengerin said...

That sounds like very good news and somewhat not so good. I'll focus on the good part: Yeah!

The kiddo is getting big and doing well. We'll try to bring the family by to say hello.

Hope all else is well.